Playcraft is a multiplayer sandbox game-maker where you create and play your own games.
From physics base playground, to team shooter, or coop adventure games, you experiment the fun of game creation, without coding.
- Create online multiplayer games without coding.
- Create and play with the community, your friends or solo.
- Switch from creating to playing the game with a press of a button.
- Create awesome first or third person games like adventure, platform, shooters or narrative games.
- Publish and discover games created by the community on the steam workshop.
- No farming required, no limitations, creating games is fun by itself !
- Simple interface - intuitive tools, no coding required
- Customize everything - visual, gameplay, game rules
- Physics and destructibles - everything is destructible in Playcraft (if the player decides so)
- Characters, terrain, spells and more.
Game design is awesome but hard to put in practice due to all the technical and artistic work required.
Coding, art, animation and music, all takes years of hard work to master.
Our goal is to make game creation accessible so that any player can make his/her own games, and have fun in the process.
We believe that the innovation in games often comes from players / modders.
MOBA and Battle royale are two example of big genre that emerged thanks to these communities.
Playcraft will be available on Steam end of 2019, after 3 years of development.
We invite players to enter their email on our website to not miss the limited discounted prices available at the beginning of the kickstarter campaign.
About the developper
Adrien Quay-Thevenon has been working on Playcraft for more than two years full time.
He has been a game developer for the past 10 years, working for other indie compagnies in France and now Montreal, Canada, like Spearhead games and Illogika.
He especially likes multiplayer games that let players express their creativity.